- Please check if your bank supports SEPA Instant (SCT Inst, EBA RT1) transactions.
- Please check if you might have exceeded the monthly swap limit. Currently, this limit is 1000 USD per rolling 30 day window. The limit might be raised in the future on a per person, KYC procedure related basis. Note that the limit may also be lowered in the future without notice, due to regulatory or other restrictions.
- You might have accidentally sent a non-instant transaction. In order to use Fastspot you need to send the fiat money with an instant or near-instant EUR bank transfer that arrives within 90 minutes of the swap automatically timing out. Don't worry, in that case you'll automatically receive a refund to your bank account.
- Your bank might be doing system maintenance and wasn't able to send your transfer as an instant transaction. Don't worry, you'll automatically receive a refund to your bank account. Some banks currently don't support instant transactions outside of business hours.
- If this happens repeatedly, please contact your bank and ask them about SEPA Instant support for your bank transfers.
- You might have made a typo when typing in the reference number for the swap. Don't worry, you'll automatically receive a refund to your bank account.
- Some online banking interfaces offer "payment reference" and "designated usage" fields. In some cases, Fastspot might not be able to detect one or another. (If you can only fill in one and it didn't work it's most likely the other one. In case of doubt fill in both.) Don't worry, you'll automatically receive your money back into your bank account. Please feel free to try again!
- If you receive an error message from your bank, please contact your bank and ask for details. If the money was sent anyway, it will either arrive in time or don't worry, you'll automatically receive a refund to your bank account.
- If your transaction status is "pending", please wait for the swap to either be completed in time or to time-out. Don't worry, in case of a time-out you'll automatically receive a refund to your bank account.
- If your Bank doesn't allow transactions to WEG Bank AG (= TEN31 Bank), please contact your bank and ask for details. If your bank should be requesting details about the receiving party, please enter "(Recipient) DZ Bank AG, (Street) Platz der Republik, (ZIP Code) 60325 (City) Frankfurt am Main". DZ Bank is one of the largest banks in Germany and acts as a central clearing institute. DZ Bank is also TEN31's clearing bank for SEPA Instant transactions.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article